Friday 3 August 2012

Wobbly, But Good

Hannah continues to be a little wobbly with her BP dropping quite low now & then, but overall she is doing quite well. They were able to already close her chest a little today. Both Tom & I think she look a little better today. She is still sedated & paralysed, but only just. Her arterial line stopped working last night & it took them nearly 2hrs to get a new one in. This is an important line as it allows them to constantly measure her blood pressure & react quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Go Hannah, you run the race with endurance :) God bless you little darling girl.

    Ally, you are doing such an amazing thing. May god bless you for your faith and love. I hope you are doing ok. You always sound so strong on here. I am praying for you all.

    x Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ally, Can I share your blog on Sam's Heart Facebook page, so that I can ask people to pray with us? I won't mind if you decline.

    x Nicole

    ReplyDelete